1. From your iPad home screen, tap to enter the "Settings" app.
2. Tap "General" on the left hand side. Then tap "Accessibility".
3. Swipe to scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Guided Access".
4. Tap the toggle next to "Guided Access" so that it turns green.
5. Press the iPad's home button to return to the home screen and then tap to launch the Ingage app.
7. "Guided Access" options will appear on your screen. Tap the "Start" button to begin Kiosk Mode.
8. You should see a brief success message that "Guided Access Started".
9. Note that options to edit stories and add stories have disappeared. Also, the user settings button in the upper left is non-functional.
11. You should see a brief success message that "Guided Access Started". Note that the option to go back to the Stories view has disappeared.
12. To disable Kiosk Mode, triple-press the home button again. You will be required to enter your device's passcode.
13. "Guided Access" options will appear on your screen again. Tap the "End" button to disable Kiosk Mode.
14. Optional: Adjust the kiosk's automatic reset timer.
By default, your device will reset to the relevant point of entry (either the Stories view or a specific story's cover) after 2 minutes of inactivity. You can adjust the amount of time by following these steps: