Ingage iOS App (1.0.16)
- Download On Demand - You can now download individual stories as you need them, versus all at once upon logging in. For more information on how to remove individual stories from your device storage, see this article.
- iOS Split View Support - You can now use a second app alongside Ingage and multitask to your heart's content. For more information on how to use Split View to make text entry more efficient, see this article.
- Vertical App Orientation - You can now create, edit, and view your stories while holding your iPad vertically. Note: the stories themselves are still horizontally oriented.
- New page type icons in the Storyboard.
- FIXED - Story edits that fail to sync to the cloud do not re-try automatically, resulting in lost assets.
- FIXED - Some videos not playing on the web (the app is now re-encoding video if it detects non-web-safe video/audio codecs, color spaces, variable frame rate, etc). Users experiencing this issue will need to re-add the video to their story to resolve.
- FIXED - Returning to Story Library from Storyboard triggers sync when author made no changes.
- FIXED - Text fields not editable after opening/closing media drawer.
- FIXED - Flash occurs during transition from Storyboard to Story Library.
- FIXED - Can’t remove explore/tutorial stories from device.
Ingage Web View
No updates to the Ingage Web View.