1. From the Storyboard, tap the page that you would like to edit.
2. Tap anywhere on the image that you would like to adjust.
3. Tap the Crop/Rotate icon.
Crop/rotate mode is only available for images. You will not see this option when tapping on a video.
Double-tapping on an image will also activate crop/rotate mode for that image. For more information, see this article.
4. Adjust to your liking.
- Tap the rotate button to turn the image 45 degrees.
- Drag your finger along the dial to rotate the image degree by degree.
- Pinch two fingers together/apart over the image to change the zoom.
- Drag your finger over the image to change its placement within the image space.
5. Tap "Done" when you are satisfied with your changes.
When zooming out enough so that your image does not fill the entire space, you can change the background by tapping in the blank space around the image. Background options include blur, black, or white.