1. From the Storyboard, tap the large "+" to add a new page.
2. Tap the Compare page button.
4. Tap on the layout you'd like to use. Then tap Done.
To rotate the slider bar from vertical to horizontal, tap the same layout a second time before tapping Done.
6. Select your desired image from the Media drawer. Then tap the other image space and select your second image. Then tap Done.
7. Optional: Adjust the starting point of the slider bar and then tap Done.
8. Tap Preview to experience your Compare page results!
9. Optional: If you find that your images aren't lining up quite right, tap one of the images and then the Edit button.
10. Make adjustments to the positioning of the images as necessary to line them up just right (drag, pinch, rotate, etc.).
While adjusting, you will see a ghosted version of the other image in order to help you line things up perfectly!