1. Tap the pencil icon to enter the Storyboard view for your story.
2. Tap "Web Preview" in the Sharing panel.
3. Swipe to preview the Phone experience.
4. Tap the Browser tab to preview that experience and then tap "Done".
6. Tap to choose your sharing method.
By choosing "Copy", your sharing options expand even further. You can link out to your story from virtually anywhere by including this copied link (eg. a PDF, a Google doc, etc.). Your URL will look similar to this:
Note: If you don't see a certain sharing option...
Sharing options such as Twitter or Facebook will not appear here unless the apps are installed on your iPad and you are logged in. If this is the case and they still don't appear, you may need to enable them in the share window by (1) swiping all the way to the right in the middle row, (2) tapping "More", (3) tapping the toggle next to the missing app, and (3) tapping "Done".
- If the person shared to is on their iPad and has the Ingage Stories app installed, tapping the URL will take them directly into the Ingage Stories app on their device and your story will download to their Stories view.
- If the person shared to does not have the Ingage installed on their iPad OR if they are on a device other than an iPad, tapping the URL will take them to a browser-based version of your story.