1. From the Stories view, tap the pencil icon for the story you would like to edit.
2. From the Storyboard, tap the page that you would like to edit.
3. Tap anywhere on the image that you would like to replace.
4. Tap on the replace image icon.
5. The Media drawer will open for you to make a selection.
If your "All Photos" and "Albums" folders are empty, you need to the app allow access to your device photos and videos. For instructions, see this article.
Replacing a cover or impact page image:
When tapping to replace your cover or impact page image, you get the option to choose between image or video, as shown below. After tapping one, the Media drawer will open for you to make a selection.
Cover and Impact page videos will be truncated at 20 seconds and then loop repeatedly.